Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Trouble: Part I

My name is Aidan and I am Trouble! (notice the capital t!) See, if you men leave your wives out and about I will woo them and make them mine forever! I'm so confident in my skills that I'll even tell you how I do it!

First, you gotta make them laugh. I prefer to use my crazy dance moves to do this.
Then you have to share something. Sometimes I use food, but today this plastic doughnut worked, too.
Before you know it, they'll be letting you pull their hair and eat it.
Then, gentlemen, you go in for the kiss. I like to open my mouth as wide as I can for optimal spit transfer. Then she'll be smelling the remnants of your milk breath all day long!

That's how it's done. You're welcome. 

Love, Aidan

PS: Thanks for giving me your wife, Dan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment