Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crawling

Guess what I did today? I took my first few creeps (lunges? movements?) forward on my knees with my belly off the ground! I'm pretty excited about it. Here's an action shot:

Pretty cool, huh! I'm so proud of myself that I've been smiling all day. Brittany tried to get a picture of my big grins, but I like to make it hard on her.





I guess you get the idea. It's so fun to be learning all these new things!

"HEY!"

Okay, I guess we should mention Patrick, too. How are you feeling with all those new teeth?


I know. These teeth are no fun. Maybe we should be getting money from that fairy lady for growing them. I think it's much harder to grow teeth than it is to lose them! So watch out tooth fairy - we're coming to get you!


Happy Wednesday!
Love, Aidan

0 comments:

Post a Comment