Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Turn!

Hi fans! This blog has been pretty Aidan heavy lately (the computer hog...) so it's my turn to tell you all the neat things I've been up to!

I am so good at sitting! Here's my just two weeks ago doing the gorilla sit:

And now check out my great posture!

I love being able to sit up and watch everything that's going on. I especially love to watch out the window and see what's going on outside.

My favorite thing to do is take a tubby! I've figured out how to splash and it is so much fun!

As you can see, I'm also really great at growing hair! It just keeps coming in!

We don't have any pictures to prove it, but I am quite the eater. I love trying all kinds of new foods, although some of them have been giving me a funny rash. We're all just hoping I grow out of it! Today I ate a jar of peas and half a jar of pears along with some baby oatmeal. It was so good!

I love to play, too. We have a toy box that has shapes that go in it and I love to sit and take the blocks in and out. Everyone says that must mean I'm really bright. I say, "Duh!".

I should get back to my nap. We had to get flu shots on Monday and they have made me extra sleepy!

Love, Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment