Thursday, September 24, 2009

Look Out World!

I hate to brag, but I think I will. I've been up to some really cool things lately!

I've started holding my bottle all by myself. Sometimes I'll even hold it with just one hand to show off.

I'm also getting really good at using a sippy cup. It's fun to drink out of, and I love dropping in on the floor and making Brittany play fetch!

So maybe this isn't me doing anything, but it sure is cute! I decided to get some of my baby puke in my hair yesterday, so Brittany did a quick wash just to get the junk out. When she was done, my hair stood straight up! I think it makes me look older and really cool.

And, finally, the best for last: I got myself up on my knees the other day! I'm not quite sure how to get to the next step yet, but it's coming. Before you know it, I'll be tearing this place up and getting into everything!
Aren't I great?! You all sure are lucky to know such an amazing little baby. What? You want to know about my brother, too? I guess he can do some neat stuff. I'll tell him to do some bragging next time.

Love, Aidan

0 comments:

Post a Comment