Wednesday, October 14, 2009

MIA

Sorry we've been miss in action on here lately! We've been so busy growing and doing all kinds of neat things. To make up for our prolonged absence, we're going to make it up to you with videos!


Cool new Aidan trick:
I learned how to sign "more"! It's really easy, and I love that it gets me more food at meal time! Here's me showing off my new skills.


(Oh, and the sign for more should look like this:
 I don't want to show off too much, so I just get close, but I sure know what it means!)




Neat, huh! Patrick doesn't quite want to do it yet. He figures that he's gotten along this far without having to work for his food, so why start now? He says all you have to do it get mad enough and you'll get it anyway. I can't argue the logic, but it's still fun to throw my hands together and watch everyone go nuts.



Cool new Patrick trick:
No one took a picture of my cool trick, but I am the master of picking up little tiny things with my thumb and pointer finger. I love to crawl around on the floor and find little crumbs or leaves that I can play with and eat. Once I decide that I feel like moving around this place every is going to be in big trouble - I'm going to get into everything! Luckily, I know that all I have to do is flash my adorable smile and everything will be okay. :)

And now, for your viewing pleasure, here's us trying these new cracker things mom got us. Brittany kept trying to tell us that they were yummy, but she's never even tried one! The first time we tried them we could hardly keep them down. We hope you enjoy watching our faces as we try to choke down these dry and flavorless crackers.



Aidan:



Patrick:



We promise to be updating more and we hope you like our cool 
new design!
Love, Aidan and Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment