Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just another normal Wednesday

Not too much to report here today, but after nothing last week, we want to please the masses with at least some pictures.

I think Dad is trying to start training us. There has been this thing under our feet when we hang out in our exersaucer.  He keeps saying "US Olympic soccer team of 2036 here we come!" I don't know what that means, but it is fun to kick this ball around!


What's that you say? There's something where?

Oh, that. I kind of like it there. Brittany thought it was really funny that I decided to sit with it on my head for almost 15 minutes yesterday, but I don't understand what the big deal is. Don't you think it brings out my eyes?

More tomorrow! Aidan learned a cool new trick and has been unwilling to preform for the camera, but I know we'll catch him doing it so you can see soon! We were told something about this weekend being something fun, too. All we know is that there is some weird looking creatures hanging in our closet next to our clothes with no faces. We'll be sure to tell you all about it when we figure out what's going on!

Love, Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment