Friday, August 28, 2009

Baby Jail

Yesterday I figured out how to pull the mobile in our crib down so I could eat it, so I showed Aidan how to do it too. No one else seemed too impressed with our new trick. As of this last night we no longer have our mobiles above our crib. I was pretty bummed, but today I woke up to find a toy tied to the side of my crib - awesome! I started playing with it, hoping I would wake Aidan up so he could see too, but he just slept right through it. I thought for a while and came up with a great plan: I'd give my best teradactyl scream and wake him up! After a few good tries, it worked! The only problem was he didn't seem happy about being woken up. It was then I knew I was in trouble. Sure enough, I was sent to baby jail. Baby jail sounds scary, but really it's not too bad. See?
I like to make them think it's bad, but a guy can get a pretty good nap in while in baby jail!

Love, Patrick

0 comments:

Post a Comment